Cleansing Facial Mask Stick For All Skin Types (Women & Men)
Helps to remove blackheads, firm and clean the skin inside
What It Is
Soothing, the natural clay-based mask helps heal and prevent breakouts.
- Skin Type: All
- Skincare Concerns: Pores, Blemishes, Oiliness
- Item Form: Stick
- ALL MASK, NO MESS: All the benefits of a face mask in an easy-to-apply stick - perfect for multi-masking
- GIVE YOUR PORES A BREATHER: Our detoxifying mask pulls impurities from congested pores and leaves you with a soft complexion
- CHARCOAL & CLAY: These well-loved ingredients work together for a more effective deep clean
- PRECISE APPLICATION: Makes multi-masking and masking on-the-go easier than ever
- BRIGHTENING: Rinse off after 10 minutes to reveal a radiant glow
What It Does
- Soothing, natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts, and keep skin shine-free.
- Medicated formula with acne-fighting salicylic acid goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil.
- In just 10 minutes, skin looks clearer, and feels smoother and less congested.
- Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin.
How to Use
- Apply evenly to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Wait 10 minutes for the mask to dry.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
- Can be used as a facial mask, or spot applied.
- Capacity: 1.4 oz / 40 g
- Salicylic acid and acetyl glucosamine: Help clear dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores.
- Kaolin clay and laminaria saccharina extract: Deep clean and help absorb surface oil.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Powder, Acetyl Glucosamine, Inulin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
- 1 x Cleansing Facial Mask Stick (Pc)
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to @ravity.co, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.