Zezzo® Wiremag Puller
Lose wires behind walls or under the floor & can't figure out where it is?
Using rods but you don’t know what you’re pushing through?
Have to set a lot of cable running or even lots of house rewire up slowly and cautiously?
Wiremag Puller-------A useful and desirable tool to help you speeds everything up!
Making sure cables have a clear path to run through while knowing exactly where it is!
- The strength of the magnet makes sure Zezzo® Wiremag Puller can easily run wires under floorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Two shapes of magnets can pass through the holes of different sizes.
- A desirable tool that quickens everything up with cable running.
- Not disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible.
- The swivel leader eyelet lets you connect accessories like a pulling grip. It securely connects to most wires and mesh wire pulling grips.
- The non-marring leader navigates around obstructions up to 20 feet.
Wiremag Puller, a magnetic wire pulling system allows you to effortlessly pull the cable through walls, floors, and ceilings even ceiling voids by yourself. No more struggling with the arrangement of wire between walls and enclosed spaces.
Designed to make electricians' jobs easier when routing cables through floor voids.
- Eliminate damage to walls and numerous trips in and out of attics while on the job.
- Strong magnet that clears a path and pulls your cables through.
- Helps make installations in small spaces easier.
Zezzo® Wiremag Puller is a very desirable tool for a domestic installer:
- When rewires in finished properties, but you can’t be intrusive into the walls too much.
- Need to get cables down the back of a cavity wall, or in an open space wall but you can’t cut into the fabric of the building.
How to use?
Wiremag Puller's innovative leader-pull design navigates the cable through the enclosed spaces smoothly, through insulation and other obstructions, then allows you to pull the cable under the floor to your access point.
- Step 1. Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
- Step 2. Secure the cable (up to 10mm) to the eyelet attachment;
- Step 3. Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
- Step 4. Pull the cable through the void with ease.
Wiremag Puller helps you to work smarter, get the job done fast and done right!
Suitable Wall Thickness
- Because of the strength of the magnet, you must keep it separate from your electrical testing equipment or anything affected by magnetism.
- Because of the strength of the magnet, we do not recommend it be used in the glass wall.
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to @ravity.co, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.