UK - Refill Darts Toy Guns Bullets
This unusual battery-powered blaster uses a flywheel to load up and fire up to 28 foam darts in sequence. Since they’re designed to be held and fired by a single hand, you can dual-wield them too. Out of Darts recently reviewed it, and showed how much faster it can fire when modded.
- 👍 Enjoy the next generation of blasting power with the D-Dart Tempest Blaster
- 👍Features a smart design with a 28-dart capacity drum roll attached to a simple blaster handle
- 👍Shoot one dart at a time or reign down your fury with the motorized blasting function
- 👍Reaches targets up to 22 meters away
- 👍Can be used by left- or right-handed users
- 👍Compact and easy to setup
- 👍Includes 28 foam darts
⚠️ WARNING: Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 6 years.
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to @ravity.co, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.